- We are pleased to invite you and your families to a very special Mass to celebrate the new Catholic Academies Trust in Northampton
- Meet the Teacher!
- The Worlds Biggest Coffee Morning and "The Great British CAKE Off" in aid of Macmillan
- The Good Shepherd Achieves the Bronze School Games Mark!
- Key Transition Dates for Year 6 Children
- Full news list
- 29th SepGymnastics After School Club 15.15-16.15
- 29th SepKS1 Football After School Club 15.15-16.15
- 30th SepMacmillan Coffee Morning with the FROGS "Great British CAKE Off!" 9-10.30 in the hall
- 3rd OctMagical Maths After School Club - 15.15-16.20 in The Music Dance Studio
- Full diary list
- View calendar
We Extend a Warm Welcome to our School Website
Our educational priorities are based on an enriched and balanced curriculum that enables the children in our care to become successful learners who enjoy learning, who make good progress and who achieve.
Jesus is our Shepherd and our friend, With his help we will show respect as we:
Learn, Love, Play and Pray together.
St Thomas of Canterbury Catholic Academies Trust is a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales under company registration number 09980467 at registered address c/o NORES, 33 Westbourne Road, Luton, United Kingdom, LU4 8JD. St Thomas of Canterbury Catholic Academies Trust is a business name of St Thomas of Canterbury Catholic Academies Trust.